The Guide is responsible for facilitating the guest’s experience in makeup, skincare, and fragrance. They are the guest’s first resource for product questions and has primary responsibility for the guest experience. The Guide is an integral part of the Atelier experience, tasked with connecting the guest with the product that fits their needs and helping them understand how to navigate/customize their experience in the Atelier.
WHO ARE WE?
ATELIER BEAUTÉ CHANEL is a first-of-its-kind beauty workshop inspired by the entrepreneurial spirit of our founder, Gabrielle CHANEL. It is a place of learning, enrichment, creation and community, where masters and apprentices alike come to hone skills, learn new techniques and share in the process of discovery. CHANEL provides the tools, putting its formulas, colors, textures and finishes into the hands of our guests so they can create...and recreate...the best version of themselves.
WHO ARE YOU?
Are you passionate and curious about beauty? Are you a multi-tasker with multi-interests? Are you a great listener who is motivated to help others? A natural community builder? We celebrate your individuality and your desire to grow.
- Facilitate guest discovery of fragrance by:
- Sharing CHANEL’s unique philosophy and artisanal approach to fragrance
- Storytelling around the guest’s preferred scent(s) including composition, ingredients, inspiration
- Help guests navigate through the Atelier
- Resolve any guest issues or concerns directly, or elevate to the management team
- Encourage guests to maximize and customize their visit by trying products and learning about the Atelier services/events
- Maintain visual and hygiene standards
- Keep all tools and testers stocked and ensure management is aware of any low inventory items
- Standing, walking, and sitting intermittently for extended periods of time
- Reaching above or bending below shoulder level
DESIRED MINIMUM EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE
- Demonstrated passion for the beauty industry and demonstrated skill in customer experience
- High school education or equivalent required