Founded in 1982, Inter Parfums USA, Inc. develops, manufactures and distributes prestige perfumes and cosmetics as the exclusive worldwide licensee for Abercrombie & Fitch, Anna Sui, Boucheron, Coach, Dunhill, Graff, GUESS, Hollister, Jimmy Choo, Karl Lagerfeld, Lily Aldridge, Kate Spade, Montblanc, Oscar de la Renta, Paul Smith, Repetto, S.T. Dupont and Van Cleef & Arpels. Inter Parfums is also the owner of Lanvin fragrances and the Rochas brand. Through its global distribution network, the Company’s products are sold in over 120 countries.
Interparfums USA, is currently looking for an IT Lead, that will manage all technology operations. This role will act as a strategic partner, by analyzing our current business and cross-functional operations and translating them into scalable IT solutions. Our ideal candidate will be comfortable leading the implementation of our current legacy system through upgrades and new solutions. This is an exciting opportunity for the right person; to build an IT infrastructure to support operations and develop a standardized IT process. You will be key in creating a centralized network user access environment, develop ticketing systems, and build a disaster recovery system. This role will require you to be both hands-on and strategic, while continually keeping current with IT trends that offer best practices.
Adaptable hands-on leader that can guide our business and leaders through transformation growth, improving our security initiatives and delivering dramatic IT functionality.
· Network server and ERP administration.
· Troubleshoot and resolve network issues, provide user support email, ERP and equipment assistance.
· Lead transformation of an enterprise system to cloud-based solutions, ERP implementation, and system upgrades.
· Establish and maintain new system standardization, centralized AD network, and ticketing system.
· Work with departments to test and optimize the user experience.
· Analyze current business needs and provide an operational roadmap to leadership while documenting technical requirements.
· Security management and database integrity.
· Change management compliance.
· Continually search for areas of improvement.
· Business process optimization.
· Project management and leadership on functionality and requirements of IT roadmap.
· 5 plus yeas in a management role overseeing technology, including ERP and system upgrade and new implementation.
· Strong interpersonal and written communication must be able to translate and apprise leadership and cross-functional teams on updates and functionality obstacles.
· Must have a strong work ethic with reliability and flexibility for emergency management.
· ERP- Great Plains, Microsoft D365, and Netsuite a plus.
· Ability to be proactive, as well as flexible to recognize and react to changing work demands.
· Degree in computer science or information technologies.
· Experience with EDI a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
- Multiple locations
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with a strong performance culture
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes